Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday Cat Words of Wisdom #5

This week I have two cats with words of wisdom to share with you.  Both these cuties belong to Marika of Live, Laugh, Love...Sew.  You should definitely check out Marika's blog - she has a lot of eye candy for any lover of modern fabric and beautiful quilts.


"Scraps have more uses than you might think." Yoda


"Cutting fabrics is hard work, so make sure you take regular breaks to avoid strains or mistakes."  Maya

Does your pet have something to say? If you would like to see your pet on a future Saturday Cat Words of Wisdom post, send me an email (adrianneonthewindyside at gmail dot com) with the photo you would like featured, some words (wise, witty, or just plain silly) that relate to the photo, your pet's name, and a link to your blog/flickr stream/website.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny !

I love it.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Too cute! Love the serious look the cat in the first pic has...

Ann @thequiltingcats said...

Cute! On my blog today my cats are afraid gravity might fail, so they are holding my fabrics down. :)

Marit said...

Love that cat in the scraps and Marika's blog too!

Anna said...

You have my 10 year old son and I chuckling on a cold winter morning! Thank you for making us smile!

Cille said...

Cute pictures and very wise advices :)

Jill said...

The pictures are great. Why is it our cats are always curling up on our in-process projects? They must sense the creative vibes.