Tuesday 13 November 2012

Rocky Road

Sew Lux Fabrics are running a Guest Curator Contest where you make your own bundle of fabrics from their shop, link it up, and go in the running to have your bundle stocked in their shop for the month of December (and win your bundle!).  Details here.

This is my second entry.  I wanted to do something entirely different to my last bundle.  Something a bit crazy...


This is how the Rocky Road bundle was born.  I am in the throes of a full blown obessession with rocky road chocolate.  Milk chocolate, little marshmellows, berry flavoured chewy sweets, peanuts and coconut - yum!  This bundle has all the colours and sweetness of rocky road - and is a little crazy with that zebra print and the tiny deer.  I think this would make a very warm and cozy quilt.

Are you participating in this contest?

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Love the brown and pink combo and the name! Good Luck!

Chrissy said...

The name is perfect for this collection! So pretty!